This is my entry for the contest over at http://www.facebook.com/groups/405073446194833/.
- Create a project of your choice -Canvas, Art Journal, Tag, Card, Altered item etc.
- Project must include at least 1 Recyled household item ( Example: Toilet paper roll, soda can, bottle cap, cereal box etc)
- Include at least 1 stamp in your project ( Of course we would love to see you use Unity Stamps but not required)
- Theme: this project must be for someone in your life that could use their spirits lifted or someone you just knew this would make a difference with if they received something from you. It could also be someone you know that has been active in your community and making a difference, you decide.
- Have a blast!!!!!
So this is what I did:
1. Art Journal – First page done in my new Collage /Art Journal
2. My recycled item is a piece from the inside of a package of cookies.
3. Stamp included from Unity Stamps – Art & Possibility (Donna Downey).
4. I did this at a retreat and taught some of the participants some techniques used. They loved learning new things!
5. I definitely had a blast!! I painted with my fingers, used texture paste, ink sprays….FUN!!